LIFE TRAINING – WHAT CAN IT DO FOR YOU?
Brian Butler and the LIFE TRAINING staff can help you get recruited. We will use the relationships and credibility that we’ve built nationally, to help you get noticed by the Universities/Colleges that best fit you.
What We Do
- Give you access to all the coaches and contacts that we’ve established
- Consult and educate parents and athletes on the recruiting process
- Evaluate each student-athlete’s academic transcript
- Evaluate each student-athlete’s athletic profile (size, speed, performance)
- Prepare Recruiting Plan for student athlete
- Approve Highlight Film
- Contact schools that DVD’s were mailed to, by email/phone
- Add Profile to PotentialPlayers.com
- Give you College addresses and contact information
- Give you a College Evaluation Spreadsheet
After years of networking and assisting in placing athletes in colleges, the Life Training staff is closely connected and well respected with over 100 Colleges nationally. The 2007 Player Evaluation Camp included coaches from all the BCS conferences(Pac-10, Big-12, SEC, Big-10, ACC, Big East). There were also coaches from Div. IAA, DII, JUCO and NAIA schools. Pete Carroll, Mark Mangino, Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops and Dan Hawkins were some of the coaches in attendance at last years camp. We are expecting more coaches at the 2008 Evaluation Camp to watch our area talent.
Since 1996, Brian Butler and the LT staff has assisted numerous student-athletes in receiving athletic scholarships. With over 40 years of coaching and playing experience, the LT team knows what it takes to help athletes get to the next level. The LT staff is made up of individuals who have played at all the levels of football (From JUCO to the NFL).
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org